Monday, August 13, 2007

A Fictional Line

Any knowing character depends upon knowingness shining out through the mind.

Any assumption of "I am" is an assumption made outside of your body and mind or any thing that is arising. "I am" pretends to entangle with some arisings. Say "I am" is like saying wave. For whom is there either wave or ocean?

Every arising, every thing is always spontaneously unentangled.

Your body is already free of "I am". You mind is already free of "I am".

If you doubt this only look now. You can not presently locate "I am" within your body. You can not presently locate "I am" within your mind. "I am" is merely an imaginary line dividing wave from ocean. Where does a waves end? Where does the ocean begin?

You can not presently locate "I am" within your heart even as your heart it is feeling and feeling and feeling.

***

What is an assumption aside from it"self".

You are not an assumption.

You are the you that you already are.

No comments: